THE WINNING MANAGER MINDSET
Everybody wants to be a great leader but do not realize having the ability to lead is not enough to make you a good manager. The separation of management from leadership is dangerous as it encourages a disconnected style, which promotes hubris. Eventually you will start seeing a decrease in your peoples' support, morale & respect. Learn the basics to practice excellent management skills through this course.
• Managing self: the reflective mind-set
• Managing organizations: the analytic mind-set
• Managing context: the worldly mind-set
• Managing relationships: the collaborative mind-set
• Managing change: the action mind-set
Total hours: 10 hours
3 hours (Case study)
7 hours (Interactive zoom)
E-training materials will be
provided for training use.
10 & 11 Aug 2020 (Mon and Tue)
14 & 15 Sep 2020 (Mon and Tue)